There's an interesting video interview with Delaney Davidson giving his life story here.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Delaney Davidson
Since my last post was about an act I missed on Saturday night. This one is about an act I missed on Sunday night due to visiting friends and relatives. Delaney Davidson played ten minutes from where I live and I was unable to attend. The guy, who like the Transistors is also originally from Christchurch and is signed to Swiss label Voodoo Rythm, which inludes BoB Log III among others.
There's an interesting video interview with Delaney Davidson giving his life story here.
There's an interesting video interview with Delaney Davidson giving his life story here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beastwars - IV
After over a year off for various reasons, we have returned solely because we wanted to review the new Beastwars album. I really w...
-
Happy New Year. After saying that music download file blogs suck I've decided to post an out of print album for download. So I guess...
-
Trusty were a punk band from Arkansas who became Dischord's first non-D.C. signing. However this post isn't about how they changed ...
-
Hailing from Palmerston North, New Zealand band, Lung were around from 1990 -1995. In his book Ready To Fly , David Eggleton describes t...
No comments:
Post a Comment