Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Top 10 downloads

I was curious as to which albums are being downloaded from this blog a lot. Here are the filthy leeching habits of the visitors to this blog semi-exposed.

1) Boss Hogg - Boss Hogg
2) Dead Milkmen - Soul Rotation
3) Big Drill Car - Batch
4) Cows- Sorry In Pig Minor
5) All - Pummel
6) Number Girl - Sappukei
7) Senseless Things = The First of Too Many
8) Smoking Popes - Born To Quit
9) Sloppy Seconds - More Trouble Than They're Worth
10)Beowulf - 2 cents

Leatherface's BBC sessions would be no. 3 but I decided not to list that recording as it's not really an album. The popularity of the Dead Milkmen album surprised me as there doesn't seem to be a lot of love for that album due to the band slipping further away from punk. Nonetheless,it's a great album The popularity of Number Girl took me by surprise but that's only because I don't really like them.

No comments:

Beastwars - IV

After over a year off for various reasons, we have returned solely because we wanted to review the new Beastwars album. I really w...