Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Songs of Envy

Today's post is brought to you by the wish to be someone else.

First up from the album "Killjoy" Shihad's Envy



Straitjacket Fits
"If I Were You" - I can't find the actual video on youtube and I know it existed once upon a time. Is it one of those stories where the record company doesn't want you to post it so they can lay off their employees from around the world?
Anyway they were always a great live band. Also RIP Dimmer.





The Cure
with the annoyingly poppy "Why Can't I Be You?"



Lastly Nik Kershaw with "Wouldn't it be Good" which I always enjoyed as a high school student who wished I was better at everything I tried.



I don't want to be the only person doing this so please some of those I've missed in the comments.

1 comment:

Chris said...

"Jealousy" - The Call would have been here if I could have found it on youtube.

Beastwars - IV

After over a year off for various reasons, we have returned solely because we wanted to review the new Beastwars album. I really w...