Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fuck Mountain - Irish Fuzz Mountain





I received an email from this Dublin trio called Fuck Mountain.   They describe themselves a catchy fuzz rock three piece that formed in Dublin in 2011.  Made of members of Crowd Control and Exploding Birds, they play fuzzy catchy rock inspired by good times.
The band are described as being for fans of Superchunk, Replacements, Power pop, Husker Du, Dinosaur Jr, Nirvana.  

The six song demo was recorded over one day in a studio in Dublin.

The band's demo can be downloaded from mediafire or listened to directly or downloaded from bandcamp.

I've given it a listen and hear bits and pieces of various eighties and nineties pop-punk but instead of saying what I thought I'd leave it more open and cross my fingers along with other body parts and hope that listeners and downloaders post their impressions of Fuck Mountain in the comments.

No comments:

Beastwars - IV

After over a year off for various reasons, we have returned solely because we wanted to review the new Beastwars album. I really w...