Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beastwars - IV
After over a year off for various reasons, we have returned solely because we wanted to review the new Beastwars album. I really w...
-
Happy New Year. After saying that music download file blogs suck I've decided to post an out of print album for download. So I guess...
-
Trusty were a punk band from Arkansas who became Dischord's first non-D.C. signing. However this post isn't about how they changed ...
-
Hailing from Palmerston North, New Zealand band, Lung were around from 1990 -1995. In his book Ready To Fly , David Eggleton describes t...
5 comments:
What ever happened to EdfromOhio?
He's formed a new band. They did a Pittsburgh show with Grant Hart fairly recently
what a ridiculously sick and unpretentiously awesome bass player... THAT takes a lot of practice... thanks for hipping me to that one.
Welcome Shermstixx, Mike Watt is indeed great. It's cool how the views of the video have gone up since I posted the clip on the blog. Of course, that's not all due to the post.
I just deleted 10 Japanese porn spams. If I get more, I'll moderate all comments but I'd really prefer not too.
Post a Comment