Vorpal Blade are a hardcore from Christchurch, New Zealand. They really like American bands such as Converge, Dillinger Escape Plan and some guys from years back who called themselves Black Flag. Vorpal Blade made a video for their song "Sticks and Stones"
This year they made an album entitled "Dead Wrong"this year and made it available for download.
Get it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beastwars - IV
After over a year off for various reasons, we have returned solely because we wanted to review the new Beastwars album. I really w...
-
Happy New Year. After saying that music download file blogs suck I've decided to post an out of print album for download. So I guess...
-
Trusty were a punk band from Arkansas who became Dischord's first non-D.C. signing. However this post isn't about how they changed ...
-
Hailing from Palmerston North, New Zealand band, Lung were around from 1990 -1995. In his book Ready To Fly , David Eggleton describes t...
No comments:
Post a Comment